When you book a service at GetEase, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
‣ Website (hereinafter: "Website") GetEase.com.
‣ Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): GetEase, established at Oranje John M. Keynesplein 12, 1066 EP Amsterdam , The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 81972598.
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:·
‣ suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors·
‣ delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette·
‣ make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
① The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
② The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
‣ because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
③ The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
④ If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
1 Your personal data will be collected by GetEase.
2 Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3 An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4 The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
5 At GetEase, we collect user ID and email address via https://alerts.djangoflow.net for the purposes of providing notifications or improving the user experience. By using our website/service, you consent to the collection of this information.
‣ Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
‣ You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
‣ Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
‣ Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
② If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
It is natural to create a positive customer relationship with the User, especially when they are satisfied with the first booking! However, it is prohibited to exchange contact details with the Users. You are expected to redirect the Users to re-book via the GetEase App for future bookings, as GetEase has built the customer base for you. Any violations on direct re-bookings will be subject to dismissal of the Expert’s account in GetEase immediately, and may lead to the Expert risking a fine. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:Anonymised Google Analytics (analytical cookie)Google Analytics (analytical cookie)Adobe (analytical cookie)Facebook (tracking cookie)Google Adwords (tracking cookie)Instagram (tracking cookie) LinkedIn (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: GetEase, email@example.com.
Contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email id used to request a booking. Write “delete data” in the subject and “delete all my data” in the body. Your data will immediately be deleted from our database.